Spades Plus is a social card game developed by Zynga. The game is played with two teams of two players each. The objective of the game is to score points by taking tricks, or sets of cards, using the suit of spades as the trump suit.The game can be played with either real money or play money. Play money is used in practice games and tournaments, while real money is used in cash games.
Spades Plus offers a variety of game modes, including tournament play, head-to-head play, and practice mode. In tournament play, players compete against each other in a series of rounds, with the goal of finishing in first place. In head-to-head play, two players compete against each other in a single game. In practice mode, players can play against artificial intelligence opponents to improve their skills.
How to add friends on spades plus
- Go to the Friends tab located at the bottom of the main lobby screen.
- Tap on the “Add Friend” button.
- Enter your friend’s username and tap on the “Search” button.
- Tap on the “Add Friend” button next to your friend’s name.
- Your friend will now be added to your list of friends.
You can also add friends by sending them a link to the game. To do this, tap on the “Invite Friends” button located in the main lobby screen. Then, select how you would like to invite your friend, such as through WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter.
How to Play Spades Plus
Spades Plus is a turn-based game, meaning that each player takes turns making moves. The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards, with the suits of spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs. Each player is dealt 13 cards.
The player to the left of the dealer starts the game by playing any card from their hand. The other players then each play a card, with the player who played the highest card in the suit that was led taking the trick. If a player does not have any cards in the suit that was led, they may play any card from their hand.
The player who takes the trick then leads the next trick by playing any card from their hand. This continues until all 13 tricks have been played.
After all 13 tricks have been played, the team that took the most tricks scores 1 point for each trick they took. If a team took all 13 tricks, they score 26 points, which is called a “slam.”If a team did not make their bid, they score negative points equal to their bid. The first team to reach 500 points wins the game.
What are the benefits of playing Spades Plus
Some benefits of playing Spades Plus include the ability to improve one’s skills at the game, the opportunity to play against others in tournament play, and the chance to win real money. Playing Spades Plus can also be a social experience, as it allows players to chat with each other while they play.
Tips for Winning at Spades Plus
Here are some tips that can help you win at Spades Plus:
- Bid conservatively. It is better to undershoot your bid and take the majority of the tricks than to overbid and not make your contract.
- Keep track of which cards have been played. This will give you an idea of what cards your opponents are likely to have.
- Communicate with your partner. Discuss what cards you have and come up with a plan for taking tricks.
- Pay attention to the other players’ bids. If they are bidding aggressively, they are likely to have a strong hand. Play defensively against these players.
- Be aware of the score. If you are close to winning, you may want to take more risks in order to get the additional points you need. Conversely, if you are behind, you may want to play it safe in order to avoid giving your opponents an easy win.